Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor E. Nigel Harris, Vice Chancellor of the University of the West Indies.
- Ambassador, Gail Mathurin, Director, Office of Trade Negotiations, CARICOM Secretariat.
- Professor Avinash Persaud, Emeritus Professor at Gresham College, London; Chairman, Elara Capital PLC; Chairman, PBL; Chairman, Intelligence Capital Limited and Board Director of RBC Latin America & the Caribbean.
- Professor Andrew Downes, Director, SALISES, The University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, Barbados.
- Mr. Francis McBarnette, Barbados Country Representative, Organization of American States (OAS).
- Dr. Roberta Piermartini, Researcher, Economic Division, World Trade Organization (WTO).
- Dr. Chantal Ononaiwu, Trade Policy & Legal Specialist, Office of Trade Negotiations, CARICOM Secretariat.
- Dr. Phil Rourke, Director, Centre for Trade Policy and Law, Carleton University, Canada.
- Dr. Kusha Haraksingh, Senior Lecturer and Associate Fellow, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Campus, Trinidad and Tobago.
- Ambassador Edwin Laurent, Adviser and Head, International Trade & Regional Co-operation, Commonwealth Secretariat, London.
- Mrs. Indera Sagewan-Alli, Executive Director, Caribbean Centre for Competitiveness, The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Campus. Trinidad and Tobago.
- Mrs. Pamela Coke-Hamilton, Executive Director, Caribbean Export Development Agency.
- Mr. Carlos Wharton, Senior Trade Policy Adviser, Caribbean Export Development Agency.
- Mr. Nirad Tewarie – Chief Executive Officer, Trinidad and Tobago Coalition of Services Industries (TTCSI).
- Dr. Christopher Tufton, Executive Director of the Caribbean Policy Research Institute (CaPRI).
- Mr. James Husbands, Managing Director and CEO, Solar Dynamics.
- Ms. Katherine Nishiura, Director, Caribbean Basin Agricultural Trade Office, Foreign Agricultural Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Last Updated on Thursday, 07 June 2012 16:06